Screw air compressor unit is composed of screw compressor host, motor, oil and gas separator, cooler, fan, water separator, electrical control box, gas pipeline, oil pipeline, regulating system, etc. There is a pair of precision-machined cathoin and male rotors meshing with each other in the compressor main engine housing. For straight-line groups, the motor drives the male rotor directly through an elastic coupling
Screw air compressor unit is composed of screw compressor host, motor, oil and gas separator, cooler, fan, water separator, electrical control box, gas pipeline, oil pipeline, regulating system, etc. There is a pair of precision-machined cathoin and male rotors meshing with each other in the compressor main engine housing. For the straight line group, the motor directly drives the male rotor through the elastic coupling, and for the gear transmission unit, the motor drives the gear shaft through the elastic coupling, and then feeds the male rotor through the gear transmission. After the injected oil is mixed with air, it is effectively compressed between the rotor cogging, and the oil forms an oil film between the rotor coggings to avoid direct contact between metal and seal the gap between each part of the rotor and absorb most of the compression heat. The unit has no oil pump, and the oil pressure is sent to each lubrication point by the gas pressure in the oil and gas separator. The oil and gas mixture discharged from the compressor is roughly separated by the cyclone separation method through the oil and gas separator, and the remaining oil is further separated by the oil separator filter element and settled at the bottom of the filter element. The oil at the bottom of the filter element is introduced into the compressor by the return pipe using the differential pressure, and the oil level level gauge, minimum pressure valve and safety valve are equipped on the oil and gas separator. The oil and gas separator also doubles as a fuel tank and a gas receiver. Zhigao screw air compressor
to find us Hunan Ruisheng electromechanical equipment, our official website is www.hnzega.com
(1) The selection of the model is based on the needs of customers to find the best operating economy, and a large number of decisions need to be made to expand the scale in the future. The decision is based on the use or use of the compressed air, focusing on the calculation of air demand, reserves and room for future expansion, while pressure is a determining factor and has a great impact on energy consumption, and different pressure ranges with different compressors can sometimes be economical.
(2) The calculation of working pressure, compressed air equipment determines the necessary working pressure depends on the compressor, equipment, pipeline, the highest working pressure determines the necessary device pressure, and the air consumption location with a pressure reducing valve to meet the equipment demand, in extreme cases, with a separate air compressor is very uneconomical. Working pressure: end user + final filtration + pipeline system + dust particle filtration + dryer + compressor adjustment range, the higher the pressure, the greater the power consumption, the pressure drop caused by the size and length of the piping must be considered. List the use pressure of various models, if the use pressure is too different, you must purchase air compressors with different pressures, and the pressure cannot be reduced to increase the cost of use.
(3) Air demand calculation, compressed air is a clean power to convert electrical energy into air potential energy, and with the help of compressed air expansion to do external work, but its consumption of electric energy is also very large. Generally speaking, the electrical energy required to compress 1m3 of air to 0.7MPa is about 7kW. According to statistics, the consumption of electric energy by air compressor stations accounts for about 20% of the total consumption of electric energy of the entire enterprise. This means that saving compressed air and using it wisely will give you new profit margins! Air demand: all tools + machinery and equipment + related process air consumption + leakage + wear + future air + use coefficient (using the standard value of 20%) < br/>
(4) The number of compressors and the determination of specifications are determined according to the required degree of flexibility + control system + energy efficiency.
1) Choose one large machine or multiple small machines? The degree of shutdown events in production, the utilization rate of electricity, the change of load (load), the cost of compressed air system, and the space available on the floor. Due to the degree of use, only one compressor in a device is used to supply all the air, so the system can prepare a mobile compressor quick interface for use, and can use an old air compressor as an inexpensive backup power to provide a reserve air source.
2) stability (always a very important topic);
3) Energy consumption expenditure, road leakage; Gas demand fluctuates from moment to moment (this is the most overlooked and the most serious) and the output efficiency of a single unit (choose the best range of output efficiency models)
4) The generalization of spare parts, the optimal combination of multiple 110KW models may be the best choice for 40-160m3/min, gas consumption range.
5) The operation analysis should be observed within one week, and more than 90% of the energy recovery should be measured. Working pressure in a certain period of time, often drop control system can be modified with reference to the change of production, improve the use of air compressor another factor to check whether there is air leakage. Pay attention to the energy consumption ratio to save power: the actual exhaust volume/actual motor power, the higher the value, the more power consumed.
In addition, when selecting, it is also necessary to determine the working pressure according to the needs of customers, which not only meets the needs of customers, but also saves the investment cost.
Screw compressor has the advantages of simple structure, simple operation, few wearing parts, easy replacement of accessories, low noise and safe and reliable operation, so it is more and more widely used in enterprises. However, if the maintenance measures are incorrect or the operation is improper, it will lead to increased equipment failures and reduced life, which will affect the normal operation of the unit. To keep the compressor unit working normally and reliably, and the operating life is long, it is necessary to formulate a detailed maintenance plan, implement fixed operation, regular maintenance, and regular inspection and maintenance, so that the compressor remains clean, oil-free and dirt-free. Only a comprehensive grasp of maintenance common sense and familiar with the solution of faults can ensure the smooth operation of the compressor.