Regularly check the hydraulic oil, the DTH drilling truck belongs to the semi-hydraulic car, that is, in addition to the impact of compressed air, the rest of the functions are achieved through the hydraulic system, so the quality of the hydraulic oil is very important for the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
Regularly check the hydraulic oil, the DTH drilling truck belongs to the semi-hydraulic car, that is, in addition to the impact of compressed air, the rest of the functions are achieved through the hydraulic system, so the quality of the hydraulic oil is very important for the normal operation of the hydraulic system. DTH drilling truck is a semi-hydraulic car, how to maintain?
1. Open the hydraulic oil tank, see whether the color of the hydraulic oil is clear and transparent, if it has been emulsified or deteriorated, it must be replaced immediately. If the frequency of use of the drilling rig is high, the hydraulic oil should generally be replaced once every six months. It is forbidden to mix the two hydraulic oils!
2. The hydraulic oil used in the drilling truck is anti-wear hydraulic oil, which contains antioxidants, rust inhibitors and anti-foam agents, etc., which can effectively prevent the early wear of hydraulic components such as oil pumps and hydraulic motors. Commonly used anti-wear hydraulic oil is: YB-N32, YB-N46, YB-N68, etc., the larger the endnote number, the higher the kinematic viscosity of the hydraulic oil. According to the different ambient temperature, in the summer generally use higher viscosity YB-N46 or YB-N68 hydraulic oil, in winter the use of lower viscosity YB-N32, YB-N46 hydraulic oil, in view of the fact that there are still some anti-wear hydraulic oil marked with the old brand, such as YB-N68 marked as 40# thickened hydraulic oil, YB-N46, YB-N32 marked as 30# and 20# respectively, so users must recognize the model when purchasing.
Clean the oil tank and oil filter regularly, the impurities in the hydraulic oil will not only cause the failure of the hydraulic valve, but also aggravate the wear of hydraulic components such as oil pump and hydraulic motor, so we set up an oil suction filter and an oil return oil filter on the structure to ensure the cleanliness of the circulating oil in the system as much as possible. However, due to the wear of hydraulic components in the work, impurities will be inadvertently brought in when adding hydraulic oil, so regular cleaning of the oil tank and oil filter is the key to ensure the cleanliness of the oil, prevent the failure of the hydraulic system and extend the life of the hydraulic components.
1. The improved oil suction filter is installed under the oil tank, and the oil pump oil suction port is connected, because it has a self-locking function, that is, the oil filter can automatically close the oil port without leakage after removing the filter element, and only need to directly unscrew the filter element to rinse with clean diesel fuel when cleaning. The oil suction filter should be cleaned once a month, and if the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
2. The oil return filter is installed above the oil tank, which communicates with the oil return pipe, and only needs to directly unscrew out the filter element and rinse with clean diesel fuel when cleaning. The oil return filter should be cleaned once a month, and if the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
3. The oil tank is the intersection of oil absorption and oil return, and it is also the place where impurities are most easily deposited and concentrated, so it should be cleaned frequently. Every month, the oil drain plug should be opened to drain part of the oil to flush out the bottom impurities, thoroughly clean up every six months, release all the oil (it is best not to use it again or filter it for many times), and add new hydraulic oil after the oil tank is cleaned up.
Clean the lubricator and add lubricating oil in time
The DTH drilling truck is through the impactor to achieve impact drilling, and good lubrication is necessary to ensure the normal operation of the impactor. Because the compressed air often carries moisture and the pipeline is not clean, after a period of use, the bottom of the lubricator often retains certain moisture and impurities, which will affect the lubrication and life of the impactor, so when it is found that the lubricator does not produce oil or there is moisture and impurities in the lubricator should be eliminated in time. When adding lubricating oil, the main intake valve must first be closed, and then the impact valve must be opened to remove the residual gas in the pipe to avoid injury. It is strictly forbidden to work without lubricating oil!
Do a good job of diesel engine running-in and oil replacement, diesel engine is the source power of the entire hydraulic system, it directly affects the drilling rig climbing ability, propulsion (lifting) force, swing torque and rock drilling efficiency, timely maintenance and maintenance is the premise of the drilling truck to play the best efficiency.
1. The new or overhauled diesel engine must be run in before use to improve the reliability and economic life of the diesel engine. 50 hours of operation at less than 70% rated speed and 50% rated load.
2. After running-in, stop the oil in the oil pan while it is hot, clean the oil pan and oil filter screen with diesel, and replace the oil and filter.
3. After the running-in period, the oil and filter should be replaced every 250 hours.
> clean the air filter every shift to prevent the diesel engine from pulling the cylinder
The DTH drilling rig is loved by users because of its high rock drilling efficiency, but the higher the efficiency, the more dust is generated, which has a serious impact on the work and life of the diesel engine. Therefore, we have set up a secondary air filter (the first stage is a dry paper core air filter, the second stage is an oil-immersed air filter), and added a diesel engine air intake pipe to prevent dust and other dust from entering the body as much as possible to cause wear and pulling cylinders, and extend the service life of the diesel engine. However, the air filter can only temporarily prevent dust from entering the body, and it must be cleaned up after working for a period of time, otherwise the dust accumulation will not only block the air intake channel, but also cause the damage of the air filter, seriously affecting the performance and service life of the diesel engine.
1. The first-level dry air filter must be cleaned every shift! First take out the filter element carefully, gently shake to remove most of the dust, and then use compressed air to blow from the inside of the filter element to the outside, pay attention to control the air pressure, to prevent the filter element from blowing. Do not clean the paper filter with water, diesel or gasoline! Otherwise, the pores of the filter element will increase the intake resistance and even cause the filter element to break. After cleaning, carefully check whether the filter element is damaged, and replace it immediately if it is damaged. When installing the filter element, it is necessary to ensure that the joint is reliably sealed!
2. The secondary oil-immersed air filter should be cleaned once every three days! Under the premise of cleaning the primary dry air filter every shift, the secondary oil-immersed air filter can be cleaned every three days. Open the lower part of the filter, take out the metal filter and oil pan, carefully clean it with diesel, and soak the washed filter with engine oil and drain it for later use. Fill a clean oil pan with oil to the scale line, then load the drained strainer and lock it after ensuring a reliable seal. Note: The oil must be soaked after the filter is cleaned, and the oil pan must be filled with oil, otherwise the filtration effect will be lost!
3. The air inlet must be kept away from the dust area! The working environment of the DTH drilling truck is harsh and the dust is large, so we have added an air inlet pipe to the first-stage air filter to keep the air inlet of the diesel engine away from the dust. When operating, the air inlet of the inlet pipe should be avoided as much as possible from the dust-intensive area, and should not be placed directly on the ground to avoid inhalation of sand and dust! When the dust is particularly large, the inlet duct can be appropriately lengthened.
For more information about DTH drilling rig,
pay attention to our Hunan Ruisheng Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd., our official website is www.hnzega.com.