How to maintain DTH drilling vehicles is not so well understood, the following Hunan Ruisheng Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. to introduce maintenance knowledge:
First, the installation of the unit:
1. Prepare the rock drilling space, the size of the space can be determined according to the model and drilling method used for drilling.
2. Lead the gas and water pipelines, lighting lines, etc. to the vicinity of the working point for use.
3. According to the needs of hole position design, ensure the reliable positioning of the drilling rig.
Second, the inspection before the operation:
1. When starting the work, you should carefully check whether the gas and water pipelines are firmly connected, especially the connection between the feng shui pipe joint and the feng shui pipe must be firm to prevent trip injury to people, and no air leakage is allowed at each connection.
2. Check whether the lubricator has been loaded with organic oil.
3. Check whether the screws, nuts, joints, etc. of each part have been tightened, and whether the various positioning is firm and reliable.
Third, drilling operation procedure and unloading method:
1. When opening the hole, first drill with small impact work, propulsion force and low speed, in order to facilitate the positioning of the brazing head, when the brazing head is drilled into about 10 cm, and then impact with the full damper, and appropriately increase the propulsion force, increase the speed, carry out normal rock drilling work, after drilling a drill pipe to stop the fan motor operation and stop the impact of air supply and water, insert the fork into the drill pipe groove of the brazing device, so that the wind motor reverses, the slide plate retreats, so that the joint is disconnected from the drill pipe, and then the second drill pipe is connected for drilling, and so on.
2. Unloading method: The drill pipe unloading rod is semi-automatic, which is realized by relying on the rod unloader, carrier and the reversal of the two forks and their fan motors. When unloading the rod, the rotary machine moves back When the second groove of the drill pipe is directly opposite to the square frame of the brazing gear, insert the second slot firmly with a fork, and then reverse the motor, when the four-square frame of the rod unloader is directly opposite to the first slot of the drill pipe, insert the second fork firmly, take out the first fork, manipulate the propulsion cylinder, so that the rod unloader drives the drill pipe back, when the second groove of the second drill pipe is aligned with the bracket groove, reverse the motor, when the screws of the two drill pipes are disengaged and remove the first drill pipe, so that each drill pipe is removed in turn.
Fourth, the operation should be precautioned:
1. Always pay attention to check the connection of screws, nuts and joints of various parts of the gas and waterway and the fastening of the rack and host.
2. Pay attention to the working condition of the lubricator at any time, and check the lubrication of the fan motor and impactor.
3. Regularly clean the impactor and fan motor with gasoline or diesel to observe the damage of the motor blades.
4. It is not allowed to reverse when drilling and gouging, so as to avoid tripping of the drill pipe.
5. When the machine stops working in a short time, a small amount of compressed air should be given to avoid sediment immersion into the impactor, if it stops working for a long time, the impactor needs to be raised 1-2 meters away from the bottom of the hole and then fixed.
6. During the work, pay attention to the sound of the impactor and whether the machine operation is normal, and stop and check immediately if abnormal phenomena are found.
7. When adding a new drill pipe, pay special attention to the cleaning inside the drill pipe to avoid sand mixed into the impactor to damage the mechanical parts or cause downtime accidents.
8. When there is water accumulation on the working surface, use a large diameter brazing head to open the hole, and then insert the casing, and expose the casing to the ground 100-200 mm long to prevent the slag slurry from entering the hole.