1. The working pressure of the air compressor
There are many representations of pressure units, and here we mainly introduce the pressure representation units commonly used in Chigo screw air compressors;
(1) Working pressure, domestic users often call exhaust pressure. Working pressure refers to the highest pressure of the air compressor to discharge gas;
(2) The commonly used working pressure units are: bar or Mpa, 1bar=0.1Mpa;
(3) Generally, users usually call the pressure unit as: Kg (kg), 1bar = 1Kg.
2. The volumetric flow of the air compressor
(1) Volume flow, domestic users often call exhaust volume. The volumetric flow rate refers to the volume of gas discharged by the air compressor per unit time under the required exhaust pressure, converted to the intake state.
(2) The volumetric flow unit is: m³/min (cubic / minute) or L/min (liter/min), 1m³ (cubic) = 1000L (liter);
(3) General, commonly used flow units are: m³/min (cubic meters / minute);
(4) Volumetric flow is also known as exhaust volume or nameplate flow in China.
3. The power of the air compressor
(1) Generally, the power of the air compressor refers to the nameplate power of the matched drive motor or diesel engine;
(2) The unit of power is: KW (kilowatt) or HP (horsepower), 1KW≈1.333HP.
4. The selection guide of air compressor
Selection of working pressure (exhaust pressure):
When the user is ready to purchase an air compressor, first determine the working pressure required by the air end, add a margin of 1-2bar, and then select the pressure of the air compressor (the margin is to consider the pressure loss from the installation site of the air compressor to the actual gas end pipeline distance, and properly consider the pressure margin between 1-2bar according to the length of the distance). Of course, the size of the pipeline diameter and the number of turning points are also factors affecting pressure loss, the larger the pipeline diameter and the fewer turning points, the smaller the pressure loss; Conversely, the greater the pressure loss.
Therefore, when the distance between the air compressor and the gas end pipeline is too far, the diameter of the main line should be appropriately enlarged. If the environmental conditions meet the installation requirements of the air compressor and the working conditions permit, it can be installed near the air end.